Information that we collect
- Information is collected when you use our website. This could be, but is not limited to, when you fill out an online form, when you make a purchased, when you submit your email to us, etc.
- In order to complete your order, you will need to submit information such as your name, address, email, phone number, etc. We use this information to complete your order.
- Your information, will not ever be sold, transferred, exchanged or given to anyone else. We use your information to deliver the product or service that you have purchased.
The ways we use your information.
- We use your information to process your transaction.
- We use your information to server you better and more quickly when you have questions.
- We use your information to make your experience on our website more personal.
- If you have decided to opt in to our newsletter, that is great. We rountinely send money saving offers, instructions for the product you purchased, and interesting articles - among other things. We hope you enjoy our content, but keep in mind you can opt out of our email newsletters at any time.
- We may use your information (such as a photo you provided) to help explain or market our product to another customer.
How do we keep your information safe?
- We keep your information behind secured networks. There are only a few, trusted individuals with access to this information. All credit card information is encrypted and transmitted via SSL Secure Socket Layers. Our payment service provider, Authorize.net, keeps your payment information safe.
Changes to our policy.
- This policy was last updated on June 27th, 2016.
- By using our website, you give your consent and agree to our Terms and Conditions.
- Please Contact Us with any questions.