What is your Return Policy?
We want you to be happy with your purchase - and we realize sometimes things just don't work out. We do our best to make returns very easy at Jewelry Keepsakes. We try to match our customers with products that bring them joy, and a relief from grief. If your jewelry is not quite what you were looking for, please give us a call. We might be able to suggest something else. If you would like to return it, that is ok too.
Please return your item with-in 30 days of purchase. Most items can be returned for the full purchase price, minus the shipping.
We can return the amount to you using your original payment method, or we can apply store credit towards another purchase.
Please note the following when returning an item
- Custom designed jewelry can not be returned. If your jewelry was custom designed for you (this means you likely waited 6 weeks or more for it) then it can not be returned.
- Engraved Jewelry can not be returned. This includes text and photo engraved jewelry. If the jewelry has been personalized with any type of engraving, it can not be returned.
- Jewelry that has been filled with any type of remembrance (cremated ashes, etc.) can not be returned.
- Solid 14K gold jewelry can not be returned. These items are made at the time of order, specifically for that order, and they can not be returned.
- Your product must be returned back to us in re-sellable condition, and include all the accessories (chain, box, filling kit).
If you would like to return an item, please contact us and we will give you specific instructions, depending on what you purchased. It is important that you contact us prior to sending your item back, so that we can make sure your credit is applied promptly when we receive your item back.
Returns can be sent to:
900 16th St S
Great Falls MT 59405
Know that you can contact us at any time that you have questions regarding your return.
We are always happy to help.