This keepsake measures 5/16"w x 1 1/2"h. The keepsake is measured from the bottom of the pendant to the bottom of the bail.
This keepsake is made of stainless steel and has a silver plating.
This keepsake will hold a "pinch" of cremated remains. A "pinch" is equal to approximately 1/8 of a teaspoon.
How to fill:
This keepsake is filled by unscrewing the bail at the top. This exposes the small interior compartment where the remains are laid to rest.
This keepsake can be engraved on the back.
- Stainless Steel Cylinder with Black Enamel
- Easy to fill urn on the interior
- Two lines of personalization on the Stainless Courageous
- Includes rhodium plated 24" silver chain
- Instructions and kit included for easy operation of urn
- Hand packed into a lovely box
- Usually shipping within 24 hours
The Men's Stainless Steel Courageous Cylinder is a great way for any man to have a subtle remembrance of a loved one that has passed away. The cylinder has been made of stainless steel and the bottom of the cylinder has a black enamel band that adds a little bit of depth to the pendant. The top part of the Men's Stainless Steel Courageous Cylinder has an open design which means that the pendant slides easily on the included 24" chain or you can choose a black satin cording from which to wear the Men's Courageous Cylinder. Additionally, add up to two lines of personalized text to the back side of the cylinder in their honor. Size: 5/16" w x 1-1/2" h