This keepsake measures 1/2"w x 1"h. The keepsake is measured from the bottom of the pendant to the bottom of the bail.
This keepsake is made of glass.
This keepsake will hold a "pinch" of cremated remains. A "pinch" is equal to approximately 1/8 of a teaspoon.
How to fill:
This keepsake is filled by unscrewing the bail at the top. This exposes the small interior compartment where the remains are laid to rest.
This keepsake cannot be engraved.
- Oval Teardrop in Glass - Lavender
- Features subtle sealable urn for remembrance
- Fallen Tear CANNOT be engraved
- Includes 20" matching chain that is silver rhodium plated
- Instructions and kit included for easy operation of urn
- Presented in a lovely gift box
- Usually shipping within 24 hours
They were important and deserve a special way to be remembered and what better way then with a lovely combo of lavender glass and rhodium plating. The Lavender Fallen Tear cremation glass jewelry is a wonderful way to give meaning to your teardrops by filling the inside with some cremains or another special tribute and hold them near to the heart. The matching rhodium chain is a lovely way to wear the Violet Fallen Tear memorial locket and you can display the Fallen Tear in lavender glass by wearing it as a necklace or even by draping the chain and keepsake over the corner of a mirror in your home. Size: 1/2" w x 1" h