Some things to keep in mind when choosing your cremation jewelry
- Activity: Do you lead an active lifestyle? If so, then think about you currently wear when exercising or when you are on the go. If the feel of a necklace is not something that you
are accustomed to on a daily basis, cremation rings or keychains might be a better option.
- Material: Some people have a preference to a gold, some to silver, some have allergies to a particular metal or other materials. We have keepsakes in a wide assortment of materials so you can fine tune exactly what appeals to your sense of style and personal taste. Leather bracelets, wood keepsakes, stainless steel and more - we carry them all
- Hobbies or Interests: Often times what gives us a connection with those weíve lost is a particular hobby, color or idea that keeps them closer to our heart. Hearts, crosses, nature, family inspired, sports - take your time browsing our unique styles of cremation jewelry to find the keepsake that speaks to your heart, reminds you of your loved one. Canít find exactly what youíre looking for? Thatís what our customer service is there for! We can help you find the keepsake that will help you remember and honor your loved one.
Saving money with your purchase
We offer a few ways to save money on your cremation jewelry purchase.
- Save 10% on your Purchase: Use coupon code SAVE10 at checkout when purchasing 5 or more keepsakes
- Save 15% on your Purchase: Use coupon code SAVE15 at checkout when purchasing 8 or more keepsakes