Personalized Engravable Black Plated Ashes Keepsake Bracelet
- Usually ships in 24 hours, even with engraving
Shop with Confidence
A five star Google rating shows that our customers put their backing behind our products and our customer service. Our customers deserve the best quality products and service and we deliver!
An A+ rating with the BBB means a company that you can trust! We promise 100% satisfaction guarantee and that we will go the extra mile to make sure our customers have a great experience.
A five star Facebook rating means that our customers are happy with their Jewelry Keepsakes experience. There is no greater honor than when our customers recommend us to friends and family!
Longevity in the industry means that we have seen what works and what doesn't. We have a proven track record and the knowledge and experience our customers are looking for.
Over 50,000 customers have chosen Jewelry Keepsakes to keep loved ones close to their heart. From the USA to all over the world, we are proud to have served over 50,000 families!
- This keepsake will fit a 7 1/2"- 8 1/2" wrist with the plated front measuring 1 5/8"w x 1/2"h.
- This keepsake is made of stainless steel with black plating.
- Internal Volume:
- This keepsake will hold a "pinch" of cremated remains. A "pinch" is equal to approximately 1/8 of a teaspoon.
- How to fill:
- This keepsake is filled by unscrewing the screw. This exposes the small interior compartment where the remains are laid to rest.
- Personalization Options:
- This keepsake can be engraved on the front.
- A lovely gift box
- Instructions to assist you in filling the keepsake
- Black plated over brass
- This keepsake CAN be engraved
This Black Plated Remember Me Bracelet Keepsake Jewelry is an elegant bracelet that has an inner chamber to hold a small amount of your loved ones cremains. Your urn bracelet can hold two lines of engraving on the front, and we include a kit with sealant to help you secure your treasured urn bracelet.
Size: Bracelet will fit a 7 1/2"-8 1/2" wrist with the plated front being 1-5/8" w x 1/2" h