This keepsake measures 7/8"w x 7/8"h. The keepsake is measured from the bottom of the pendant to the bottom of the bail.
This keepsake is made of stainless steel with a black plating and has a small heart with a April birthstone.
This keepsake will hold a "pinch" of cremated remains. A "pinch" is equal to approximately 1/8 of a teaspoon.
How to fill:
This keepsake is filled by unscrewing the bail at the top. This exposes the small interior compartment where the remains are laid to rest.
This keepsake can be engraved on the front and on the back.
- Black Plated front over Stainless Steel, April birthstone small heart
- Features subtle sealable urn for remembrance
- Can be personalized with engraved message
- Includes 20" matching chain
- Instructions and kit included for easy operation of urn
- Presented in a lovely gift box
- Usually shipping within 24 hours
The April Black and Stainless Steel Enamored Heart cremation jewelry lets you remember your loved one in style and sophistication. This beautiful heart is crafted from stainless steel, has a black plated front and measures just less than an inch in diameter. The bail at the top of the April Enamored Heart looks like an upside down triangular shape and it twists off so you can view the inside. The April Enamored Heart is adorned with a small swinging heart that has it's own bail and there is an April birthstone inside the heart on the side. Choose a significant amount of engraved text for the front and the back side of the April Enamored Heart jewelry urn. Size: 7/8" w x 7/8" h