This keepsake measures 5/8"w x 3/4"h. The keepsake is measured from the bottom of the pendant to the bottom of the bail.
This keepsake is made of glass.
This keepsake will hold a "pinch" of cremated remains. A "pinch" is equal to approximately 1/8 of a teaspoon.
How to fill:
This keepsake is filled by unscrewing the bail at the top. This exposes the small interior compartment where the remains are laid to rest.
This keepsake can be engraved on the back.
- Trapezoid shaped rose glass with single clear accent
- Features subtle sealable urn for remembrance
- Can be personalized with engraved message
- Includes 20" matching chain
- Instructions and kit included for easy operation of urn
- Presented in a lovely gift box
- Usually shipping within 24 hours
The Rose Reverence jewelry urn is a beautiful way to represent your continued devotion to a loved one that has passed away and to have the ability to carry around a personal reminder of your loved one without anyone knowing so. Each Rose Reverence memorial locket has been crafted of light pink glass in the shape of a trapezoid and has an interior that can be exposed by removing the silver cap on the flat top of the Rose Reverence cremation jewelry. Use the enclosed funnel to fill your Rose Reverence glass locket with some ashes, some ground from where you laid them to rest or even some blades of grass from the tree out back where they used to lie in the hammock. Size: 5/8" w x 3/4" h