Cremation Necklace Jewelry Gold Plated Mystic Cross Keepsake
- Usually Ships in 24 Hours
- Free Shipping
- On Sale:
- This keepsake measures 3/4" wide x 9/16" high. The keepsake is measured from the bottom of the pendant to the bottom of the bail.
- This keepsake is made of .925 sterling silver with gold plating.
- Internal Volume:
- This keepsake will hold a "pinch" of cremated remains. A "pinch" is equal to approximately 1/8 of a teaspoon.
- How to fill:
- This keepsake is filled by unscrewing the bail at the top. This exposes the small interior compartment where the remains are laid to rest.
- Personalization Options:
- This keepsake can be engraved on the back.
- Sterling Silver plated with 14K Gold and black onyx
- Features subtle sealable urn for remembrance
- Can be personalized with engraved message
- Includes 18" matching chain
- Instructions and kit included for easy operation of urn
- Presented in a lovely gift box
- Usually shipping within 24 hours
This fabulous 14K Gold Plated Onyx Cross keepsake jewelry is a wonderful display of a person's faith as well as a way to carry and hold onto a special memory of someone that has passed from their life. The cross is 14 karat gold plated over sterling silver and the front face of the cross has onyx stone set down slightly into the face, allowing for the edges of the cross to come and form a frame around the onyx. The bail at the top sits on a flat part of the top of the cross and when the bail is screwed into the jewelry completely, it sits flush with the surface. Simply use the small enclosed funnel to fill your 14K gold plated Onyx Cross cremation jewelry with a tribute such as some cremated ashes, some sacred ground from the burial site or even some dried flowers. Apply a small amount of adhesive and close tightly. Size: 3/4" w x 9/16" h