Funeral Jewelry Heart with Sterling Silver Insert
- Usually ships within 24 hours, even with engraving
- Free Shipping
- This keepsake measures 3/4"w x 3/4"h. The keepsake is measured from the bottom of the pendant to the bottom of the bail.
- This keepsake is made of .925 sterling silver.
- Internal Volume:
- This keepsake will hold a "pinch" of cremated remains. A "pinch" is equal to approximately 1/8 of a teaspoon.
- How to fill:
- This keepsake is filled by unscrewing the bail at the top. This exposes the small interior compartment where the remains are laid to rest.
- Personalization Options:
- This keepsake can be engraved on the back.
- .925 silver with lattice center
- Undo at the bail to expose secret compartment
- Heart with insert can be engraved - two lines
- Instructions and kit included for easy operation of urn
- Nice gift box presentation
- Usually shipping within 24 hours
A wonderful and beautiful gift for a mother or a grandmother that has lost a spouse or a close friend, the Silver Heart with Insert has an antique feel and approach that those from other generations will appreciate. The shape of the heart is standard but the finish is what really draws the eye due to the beautiful workmanship. The front face of the Silver Heart with Insert has a black accent and further dazzles the eyes with the lattice work that is at the center of the heart. The top of the Antique Silver Heart with Insert has a thick and durable bail and covers the inside where the ashes or other remembrance can be added with care. Order by 12:00 noon MST and we can typically ship your Antique Silver Heart with Insert on the same day. Size: 3/4" w x 3/4" h