Keepsake Jewelry Stainless Steel Cylinder with Cross Keychain
- Usually ships within 24 hours, even with engraving
Shop with Confidence
A five star Google rating shows that our customers put their backing behind our products and our customer service. Our customers deserve the best quality products and service and we deliver!
An A+ rating with the BBB means a company that you can trust! We promise 100% satisfaction guarantee and that we will go the extra mile to make sure our customers have a great experience.
A five star Facebook rating means that our customers are happy with their Jewelry Keepsakes experience. There is no greater honor than when our customers recommend us to friends and family!
Longevity in the industry means that we have seen what works and what doesn't. We have a proven track record and the knowledge and experience our customers are looking for.
Over 50,000 customers have chosen Jewelry Keepsakes to keep loved ones close to their heart. From the USA to all over the world, we are proud to have served over 50,000 families!
- Stainless Steel
- This keepsake measures 1/4" wide x 1 1/2" long. The keepsake is measured from the bottom of the pendant to the bottom of the bail.
- This keepsake is made of stainless steel.
- Internal Volume:
- This keepsake will hold a "pinch" of cremated remains. A "pinch" is equal to approximately 1/8 of a teaspoon.
- How to fill:
- This keepsake is filled by unscrewing the bail at the top. This exposes the small interior compartment where the remains are laid to rest.
- Personalization Options:
- This keepsake can be engraved on the back.
- Stainless Steel
- Features subtle sealable urn for remembrance
- Can be personalized with engraved message
- Attached to a key ring
- Instructions and kit included for easy operation of urn
- Presented in a lovely gift box
- Usually shipping within 24 hours
Simple yet with a touch of sophistication, the Stainless Steel Cylinder with Cross keepsake takes a mobile approach to memorializing a loved one. A great way to carry a reminder of those you've lost with you on the go, the stainless steel keychain unscrews at the top to reveal an internal urn that will hold approximately a pinch of cremated ashes or a tribute that has special meaning to you. A scroll, some ground from the site of burial, even ashes from a burned photo can be used to create a personal and warm honor to a loved one. The black cross on the front of the Cylinder provides a terrific and very vibrant contrast to the stainless steel. Size: 1/4" w x 1-1/2" long