Keepsake Pendant Sterling Silver March Heart Keepsake
- Usually Ships in 24 Hours
Shop with Confidence
A five star Google rating shows that our customers put their backing behind our products and our customer service. Our customers deserve the best quality products and service and we deliver!
An A+ rating with the BBB means a company that you can trust! We promise 100% satisfaction guarantee and that we will go the extra mile to make sure our customers have a great experience.
A five star Facebook rating means that our customers are happy with their Jewelry Keepsakes experience. There is no greater honor than when our customers recommend us to friends and family!
Longevity in the industry means that we have seen what works and what doesn't. We have a proven track record and the knowledge and experience our customers are looking for.
Over 50,000 customers have chosen Jewelry Keepsakes to keep loved ones close to their heart. From the USA to all over the world, we are proud to have served over 50,000 families!
- This keepsake measures 3/4" wide x 1" high. The keepsake is measured from the bottom of the pendant to the bottom of the bail.
- This keepsake is made of .925 sterling silver.
- Internal Volume:
- This keepsake will hold a "pinch" of cremated remains. A "pinch" is equal to approximately 1/8 of a teaspoon.
- How to fill:
- This keepsake is filled by unscrewing the screw. This exposes the small interior compartment where the remains are laid to rest.
- Personalization Options:
- This keepsake can be engraved on the back.
- Sterling Silver with March birthstone
- Features subtle sealable urn for remembrance
- Can be personalized with engraved message
- Includes 18" matching chain
- Instructions and kit included for easy operation of urn
- Presented in a lovely gift box
- Usually shipping within 24 hours
Unique and interesting cremation keepsake urns are our specialty and this March heart urn ash locket is of no exception. Our Silver March Heart cremation jewelry is in the shape of a heart and has a small March birthstone on the front of the memorial jewelry and the green heart shaped stone is slightly raised from the front of the puffed heart and framed in sterling silver. The Silver March Heart cremation jewelry can be utilized to honor someone that was born in March, passed away in March or worn by someone that has a March birthday. This lovely March Heart jewelry urn is sterling silver and can be engraved on the back with a selection of your choosing and it's a great way to add a small verse, word or saying that holds particular meaning to the jewelry and make it yours. Size: 3/4" w x 1" h