November Rose Gold Plated Photo Engraved Rectangle Cremation Pendant
- Usually ships in 24 hours, even with engraving
- Free Shipping
- This keepsake measures 3/4" wide x 1" high. The keepsake is measured from the bottom of the pendant to the bottom of the bail.
- This keepsake is made of stainless steel and has a rose gold plating on the front and a gold plating on the back.
- Internal Volume:
- This keepsake will hold a "pinch" of cremated remains. A "pinch" is equal to approximately 1/8 of a teaspoon.
- How to fill:
- This keepsake is filled by unscrewing the bail at the top. This exposes the small interior compartment where the remains are laid to rest.
- Personalization Options:
- This keepsake can be engraved on the front and the back.
- High-tech precision engraving directly onto the Pendant’s entire surface ensures your memory is permanently captured.
- Quality manufacturing process ensures you receive the most durable and attractive pendant.
- 20" matching chain included FREE.
- Features subtle sealable urn for remembrance
- Instructions and kit included for easy operation of urn
- Elegant black velvet gift box included FREE.
- Rose Gold plated over stainless steel with birthstone accent for the month of November.
- Birthstone placement will vary depending on resulting image. May NOT be as shown.
- Usually shipping within 24-hours due to our efficient production
- Check out our Photo Engraved Jewelry FAQ's to learn more!
A beautiful sentiment towards a loved one that has passed on, the February Rose Gold Rectangle Cremation Jewelry can be engraved with your favorite photo of them as well as hold a tribute inside the jewelry. The pendant measures an inch from top to bottom and unscrews at the top to expose an interior that holds a significant amount of cremated remains. There is also a small February birthstone that is set onto the face of the February Rose Gold Rectangle Cremation Jewelry and this makes a lovely way to represent the month of February. Size: 3/4" w x 1" h