Shop with Confidence
- This keepsake measures 5/8" wide x 1/4" high. The keepsake is measured from the bottom of the pendant to the bottom of the bail.
- This keepsake is made of 14k yellow gold.
- Internal Volume:
- This keepsake will hold a "pinch" of cremated remains. A "pinch" is equal to approximately 1/8 of a teaspoon.
- How to fill:
- This keepsake is filled by unscrewing the bail at the top. This exposes the small interior compartment where the remains are laid to rest.
- Personalization Options:
- This keepsake can be engraved on the back.
- 14 Karat Yellow Gold with Black Onyx
- Features subtle sealable urn for remembrance
- Can be personalized with engraved message
- Includes 18" matching chain
- Instructions and kit included for easy operation of urn
- Presented in a lovely gift box
- Ships in three to four weeks time
Pets plan such a major role in the lives of many families and the 14 Karat Black Bone cremation keepsake pendant is an excellent way to remember them when they've passed. The bone measures just over half an inch wide and is 14 karat yellow gold. The center of the dog bone is black onyx and the dark black contrasts quite nicely with the gold tones. The bail is actually what keeps the remembrance you choose tucked securely inside the jewelry and the bail is removed upon receipt of the pendant to add the ashes and then placed back on when finished adding the tribute inside the Black Bone. Use the sealant and twist tightly when finished adding the memory. Size: 5/8" w x 1/4" h