Pet Jewelry Urn Gold Plated Comrade Keepsake
- Usually Ships in 24 Hours
- Free Shipping
- This keepsake measures 1/6" wide x 3/4" high. The keepsake is measured from the bottom of the pendant to the bottom of the bail.
- This keepsake is made of .925 sterling silver with gold plating.
- Internal Volume:
- This keepsake will hold a "pinch" of cremated remains. A "pinch" is equal to approximately 1/8 of a teaspoon.
- How to fill:
- This keepsake is filled by unscrewing the bail at the top. This exposes the small interior compartment where the remains are laid to rest.
- Personalization Options:
- This keepsake can be engraved on the back.
- Sterling Silver and gold plating
- Features subtle sealable urn for remembrance
- Can be personalized with engraved message
- Includes 18" matching chain
- Instructions and kit included for easy operation of urn
- Presented in a lovely gift box
- Usually shipping within 24 hours
The heart on our gold plated Comrade pet cremation jewelry winds down to a precious paw print and you can choose the interior remembrance for your locket. Depending on how your pet was laid to rest you can choose cremated ashes, a bit of fur or even a small piece of your pet's favorite blanket or favorite toy for the inside of your cremation keepsake. If you start at the top you will find a small open heart that at the bottom the tail end of it swirls around the cylinder and at the bottom is a small paw print. The combo of the heart connected to the paw speaks volumes of how our pets hold our hearts in their hearts and the love that we share. Size: 1/6" w x 3/4" h