Shop with Confidence
A five star Google rating shows that our customers put their backing behind our products and our customer service. Our customers deserve the best quality products and service and we deliver!
An A+ rating with the BBB means a company that you can trust! We promise 100% satisfaction guarantee and that we will go the extra mile to make sure our customers have a great experience.
A five star Facebook rating means that our customers are happy with their Jewelry Keepsakes experience. There is no greater honor than when our customers recommend us to friends and family!
Longevity in the industry means that we have seen what works and what doesn't. We have a proven track record and the knowledge and experience our customers are looking for.
Over 50,000 customers have chosen Jewelry Keepsakes to keep loved ones close to their heart. From the USA to all over the world, we are proud to have served over 50,000 families!
- This keepsake measures 5/8" wide x 1" high. The keepsake is measured from the bottom of the pendant to the bottom of the bail.
- This keepsake is made of .925 sterling silver.
- Internal Volume:
- This keepsake will hold a "pinch" of cremated remains. A "pinch" is equal to approximately 1/8 of a teaspoon.
- How to fill:
- This keepsake is filled by unscrewing the screw at the bottom. This exposes the small interior compartment where the remains are laid to rest.
- Personalization Options:
- This keepsake cannot be engraved.
- Sterling Silver plated with Rhodium
- Features subtle sealable urn for remembrance
- CANNOT be personalized with engraved message
- Includes 20" matching chain
- Instructions and kit included for easy operation of urn
- Presented in a lovely gift box
- Usually shipping within 24 hours
Honor the life of a loved one with your initial or theirs when you choose the Silver I keepsake jewelry. Each I has been delicately crafted of silver plating and includes a matching rhodium plated chain. The interior of the keepsake will hold a small amount of cremains or other small tribute to the deceased of personal choosing. The Silver Rhodium Plated I tilts slightly to the right and has a looped top where the bail of the pendant is attached to a longer triangular shaped bail. At the bottom of the I you can see where the pendant turns up just a bit. Keep them close and with you all the time with the Silver I cremation jewelry. Size: 5/8" w x 1" h