Shop with Confidence
A five star Google rating shows that our customers put their backing behind our products and our customer service. Our customers deserve the best quality products and service and we deliver!
An A+ rating with the BBB means a company that you can trust! We promise 100% satisfaction guarantee and that we will go the extra mile to make sure our customers have a great experience.
A five star Facebook rating means that our customers are happy with their Jewelry Keepsakes experience. There is no greater honor than when our customers recommend us to friends and family!
Longevity in the industry means that we have seen what works and what doesn't. We have a proven track record and the knowledge and experience our customers are looking for.
Over 50,000 customers have chosen Jewelry Keepsakes to keep loved ones close to their heart. From the USA to all over the world, we are proud to have served over 50,000 families!
- This keepsake measures 1/2" wide x 1" high. The keepsake is measured from the bottom of the pendant to the bottom of the bail.
- This keepsake is made of .925 sterling silver.
- Internal Volume:
- This keepsake will hold a "pinch" of cremated remains. A "pinch" is equal to approximately 1/8 of a teaspoon.
- How to fill:
- This keepsake is filled by unscrewing the screw at the bottom. This exposes the small interior compartment where the remains are laid to rest.
- Personalization Options:
- This keepsake cannot be engraved.
- Sterling Silver plated with Rhodium
- Features subtle sealable urn for remembrance
- CANNOT be personalized with engraved message
- Includes 20" matching chain
- Instructions and kit included for easy operation of urn
- Presented in a lovely gift box
- Usually shipping within 24 hours
This resplendent and tantalizing Silver Rhodium Plated E memorial jewelry will exceed your expectations. The addition of the rhodium plating to the E pendant means that the jewelry won't tarnish and the plating adds superior durability. The E has a very antique look as the curved style at the top and the bottom is not your typical capital letter E found in today's writings. Maybe your name is Ernest or their name was Evelyn or they were your everything or your eternity. The E can stand for whatever you want it to stand for. You will receive a kit that will help you to fill and seal your Silver E cremation urn pendant. And if you need additional help on how to fill your Silver Plated E? No problem! We've included a link on the page that goes right to a video that will take you step by step on filling your keepsake. Size: 1/2" w x 1" h