Sterling Silver May Weeping Heart Keepsake Jewelry
- Usually ships in 24 hours, even with engraving
Shop with Confidence
A five star Google rating shows that our customers put their backing behind our products and our customer service. Our customers deserve the best quality products and service and we deliver!
An A+ rating with the BBB means a company that you can trust! We promise 100% satisfaction guarantee and that we will go the extra mile to make sure our customers have a great experience.
A five star Facebook rating means that our customers are happy with their Jewelry Keepsakes experience. There is no greater honor than when our customers recommend us to friends and family!
Longevity in the industry means that we have seen what works and what doesn't. We have a proven track record and the knowledge and experience our customers are looking for.
Over 50,000 customers have chosen Jewelry Keepsakes to keep loved ones close to their heart. From the USA to all over the world, we are proud to have served over 50,000 families!
- This keepsake measures 1/2" wide x 1/2" high. The keepsake is measured from the bottom of the pendant to the bottom of the bail.
- This keepsake is made of .925 sterling silver.
- Internal Volume:
- This keepsake will hold a "pinch" of cremated remains. A "pinch" is equal to approximately 1/8 of a teaspoon.
- How to fill:
- This keepsake is filled by unscrewing the screw. This exposes the small interior compartment where the remains are laid to rest.
- Personalization Options:
- This keepsake can be engraved on the back.
- Sterling Silver plated with Rhodium, clear accents, heart with May birthstone
- Features subtle sealable urn for remembrance
- Can be personalized with engraved message
- Includes 20" matching chain
- Instructions and kit included for easy operation of urn
- Presented in a lovely gift box
- Usually shipping within 24 hours
Select the May Weeping Heart in silver if you are looking for a way to not only have a personal reminder of someone that has died but also want to celebrate the month of May for a special reason. The silver rhodium plated May Weeping Heart has a beautiful shine and luster and the silver rhodium will assure you years of beauty. The May birthstone that sits on the face of the smaller heart can be a way to remember the birthday of the deceased or another special occasion that took place the month of May. Wear the May Weeping Heart on the chain that comes with it or choose a longer chain to create a different look. Size: 1/2" w x 1/2" h