Sterling Silver October Fluid Cross Keepsake Jewelry
- Usually ships in 24 hours, even with engraving
Shop with Confidence
A five star Google rating shows that our customers put their backing behind our products and our customer service. Our customers deserve the best quality products and service and we deliver!
An A+ rating with the BBB means a company that you can trust! We promise 100% satisfaction guarantee and that we will go the extra mile to make sure our customers have a great experience.
A five star Facebook rating means that our customers are happy with their Jewelry Keepsakes experience. There is no greater honor than when our customers recommend us to friends and family!
Longevity in the industry means that we have seen what works and what doesn't. We have a proven track record and the knowledge and experience our customers are looking for.
Over 50,000 customers have chosen Jewelry Keepsakes to keep loved ones close to their heart. From the USA to all over the world, we are proud to have served over 50,000 families!
- This keepsake measures 3/4" wide x 1" high. The keepsake is measured from the bottom of the pendant to the bottom of the bail.
- This keepsake is made of .925 sterling silver.
- Internal Volume:
- This keepsake will hold a "pinch" of cremated remains. A "pinch" is equal to approximately 1/8 of a teaspoon.
- How to fill:
- This keepsake is filled by unscrewing the screw. This exposes the small interior compartment where the remains are laid to rest.
- Personalization Options:
- This keepsake can be engraved on the back.
- Sterling Silver plated with Rhodium, several clear accents, floating heart and October birthstone
- Features subtle sealable urn for remembrance
- Can be personalized with engraved message
- Includes 20" matching chain
- Instructions and kit included for easy operation of urn
- Presented in a lovely gift box
- Usually shipping within 24 hours
The October Fluid Cross cremation jewelry is a modern cross keepsake that has clear gems that accent the sides and give it a fluid look. The October Fluid Cross ash keepsake comes with the small heart you see pictured with the fuchsia birthstone at the center and you can wear the cross with or without the heart - add on or take off at your leisure. If you choose not to wear the October Fluid Cross, it can be displayed from a work bench, a kitchen window or even hung from the mirror in your car. When it is time to clean the October Fluid Cross keepsake, take a lint free dry cloth and wipe it free of any debris or oil build up that comes from daily wear. Size: 3/4" w x 1" h