This keepsake measures 1/2"w x 1/2"h. The keepsake is measured from the bottom of the pendant to the bottom of the bail.
This keepsake is made of glass.
This keepsake will hold a "pinch" of cremated remains. A "pinch" is equal to approximately 1/8 of a teaspoon.
How to fill:
This keepsake is filled by unscrewing the bail at the top. This exposes the small interior compartment where the remains are laid to rest.
This keepsake can be engraved on the back.
- Pale Green Small Cube Glass Pendant
- Features subtle sealable urn for remembrance
- Can be personalized with engraved message
- Includes 20" matching rhodium plated chain
- Instructions and kit included for easy operation of urn
- Presented in a lovely gift box
- Usually shipping within 24 hours
The color of cut grass or that of a granny smith apple might best describe the exquisite color of the Green Cubes cremation jewelry. The Green Cubes keepsake combines the shape of a diamond with that of a triangle and the pendant has several straight edges and rounded corners, giving it the prism look and feel. The Green Cubes memorial pendant has an interior vial that is partially visible from the exterior of the pendant and you fill the Green Cubes vial with your selected remembrance by removing the rhodium plated cap on the top of the flat surface of the pendant. Size: 1/2" w x 1/2" h