This keepsake measures 3/8"w x 1"h. The keepsake is measured from the bottom of the pendant to the bottom of the bail.
This keepsake is made of brass with a silver and copper plating.
This keepsake will hold a "pinch" of cremated remains. A "pinch" is equal to approximately 1/8 of a teaspoon.
How to fill:
This keepsake is filled by unscrewing the bottom bullet tip. This exposes the small interior compartment where the remains are laid to rest.
This Bullet with Copper Tip keepsake can be engraved on the back.
- Brass with silver and copper plating
- Features subtle sealable urn for remembrance
- Can be personalized with engraved message
- Ring style keychain that holds one, two or more keys
- Instructions and kit included for easy operation of urn
- Presented in a lovely gift box
- Usually shipping within 24 hours
The Copper Tip Remembrance Keychain features a long cylinder that has grooves around the exterior and the copper tip is gorgeous next to the silver. The Copper Tip pendant memorial keychain opens easily and allows you to fill the cylinder with an honor in their memory that keeps them close. The keychain has a regular sized ring that can be used exactly as is, attached to an alternative key ring, a purse strap or even a belt loop should that be your preference. Size: 3/8" w x 1" h