Shop with Confidence
A five star Google rating shows that our customers put their backing behind our products and our customer service. Our customers deserve the best quality products and service and we deliver!
An A+ rating with the BBB means a company that you can trust! We promise 100% satisfaction guarantee and that we will go the extra mile to make sure our customers have a great experience.
A five star Facebook rating means that our customers are happy with their Jewelry Keepsakes experience. There is no greater honor than when our customers recommend us to friends and family!
Longevity in the industry means that we have seen what works and what doesn't. We have a proven track record and the knowledge and experience our customers are looking for.
Over 50,000 customers have chosen Jewelry Keepsakes to keep loved ones close to their heart. From the USA to all over the world, we are proud to have served over 50,000 families!
- This keepsake measures 3/4" wide x 1" high. The keepsake is measured from the bottom of the pendant to the bottom of the bail.
- This keepsake is made of .925 sterling silver.
- Internal Volume:
- This keepsake will hold a "pinch" of cremated remains. A "pinch" is equal to approximately 1/8 of a teaspoon.
- How to fill:
- This keepsake is filled by unscrewing the screw. This exposes the small interior compartment where the remains are laid to rest.
- Personalization Options:
- This keepsake can be engraved on the back.
- Sterling Silver, October birthstone
- Features subtle sealable urn for remembrance
- Can be personalized with engraved message
- Includes 18" matching chain
- Instructions and kit included for easy operation of urn
- Presented in a lovely gift box
- Usually shipping within 24 hours
Our October heart keepsake locket can be filled using the small enclosed funnel. This exceptional heart cremation pendant jewelry has a small October birthstone on the front and can be engraved on the back with a name, a date or perhaps even both. A matching chain is included with every October birthstone keepsake locket purchase. The October birthstone is a beautiful shade of pink and can be to remember the month that the deceased was born, the month they passed or maybe it is the month in which you were married. The significance of the color only needs to mean something special to you and whether or not you share your thoughts is entirely up to each individual. Size: 3/4" w x 1" h