Keepsake Pendant Sterling Silver September Heart
- Usually ships in 24 hours, even with engraving
Shop with Confidence
A five star Google rating shows that our customers put their backing behind our products and our customer service. Our customers deserve the best quality products and service and we deliver!
An A+ rating with the BBB means a company that you can trust! We promise 100% satisfaction guarantee and that we will go the extra mile to make sure our customers have a great experience.
A five star Facebook rating means that our customers are happy with their Jewelry Keepsakes experience. There is no greater honor than when our customers recommend us to friends and family!
Longevity in the industry means that we have seen what works and what doesn't. We have a proven track record and the knowledge and experience our customers are looking for.
Over 50,000 customers have chosen Jewelry Keepsakes to keep loved ones close to their heart. From the USA to all over the world, we are proud to have served over 50,000 families!
- This keepsake measures 3/4" wide x 1" high. The keepsake is measured from the bottom of the pendant to the bottom of the bail.
- This keepsake is made of .925 sterling silver.
- Internal Volume:
- This keepsake will hold a "pinch" of cremated remains. A "pinch" is equal to approximately 1/8 of a teaspoon.
- How to fill:
- This keepsake is filled by unscrewing the screw. This exposes the small interior compartment where the remains are laid to rest.
- Personalization Options:
- This keepsake can be engraved on the back.
- Sterling Silver, September birthstone
- Features subtle sealable urn for remembrance
- Can be personalized with engraved message
- Includes 18" matching chain
- Instructions and kit included for easy operation of urn
- Presented in a lovely gift box
- Usually shipping within 24 hours
This beautiful September birthstone heart ash keepsake can be filled with a small amount of cremated ashes, some sacred ground from the burial site or even a small bit of dried flowers from a funeral arrangement. You can also select up to two lines of engraving for your heart ash necklace and each line will hold up to ten characters per line. If you have questions about how to choose the right keepsake for a friend or loved one, we are here to help. Whether you choose based off of a memory of the loved one or you select your pendant based off of the likes and passions of the deceased, we can help point you in the right direction. Size: 3/4" w x 1" h