Sterling Silver January Weeping Heart Keepsake Jewelry
- Usually ships in 24 hours, even with engraving
Shop with Confidence
A five star Google rating shows that our customers put their backing behind our products and our customer service. Our customers deserve the best quality products and service and we deliver!
An A+ rating with the BBB means a company that you can trust! We promise 100% satisfaction guarantee and that we will go the extra mile to make sure our customers have a great experience.
A five star Facebook rating means that our customers are happy with their Jewelry Keepsakes experience. There is no greater honor than when our customers recommend us to friends and family!
Longevity in the industry means that we have seen what works and what doesn't. We have a proven track record and the knowledge and experience our customers are looking for.
Over 50,000 customers have chosen Jewelry Keepsakes to keep loved ones close to their heart. From the USA to all over the world, we are proud to have served over 50,000 families!
- This keepsake measures 1/2" wide x 1/2" high. The keepsake is measured from the bottom of the pendant to the bottom of the bail.
- This keepsake is made of .925 sterling silver.
- Internal Volume:
- This keepsake will hold a "pinch" of cremated remains. A "pinch" is equal to approximately 1/8 of a teaspoon.
- How to fill:
- This keepsake is filled by unscrewing the screw. This exposes the small interior compartment where the remains are laid to rest.
- Personalization Options:
- This keepsake can be engraved on the back.
- Sterling Silver plated with Rhodium, clear accents, heart with January birthstone
- Features subtle sealable urn for remembrance
- Can be personalized with engraved message
- Includes 20" matching chain
- Instructions and kit included for easy operation of urn
- Presented in a lovely gift box
- Usually shipping within 24 hours
Choose a remembrance that holds special meaning to you for the inside of your January Weeping Silver Heart cremation charm. This beautiful Weeping Heart jewelry is sterling silver with a durable silver rhodium plating and the heart curves gently to the left and has a swept up tail. The bottom portion of the left hand side of the January Weeping Heart is where you can find the threaded screw that protects the interior and we include tools that you will need to fill then seal your January heart keepsake. If you'd like, add engraving to the back of your January Weeping Heart keepsake. Size: 1/2" w x 1/2" h